Skip to content

Welcome to Student Accounts

News and Announcements 


Student Accounts will temporarily relocate to BA 345 as of December 11, 2023.  BA 345 is on the third floor of the BA Building.  We will continue to provide full cashier and payment services in BA 345.   

Student Accounts management staff including Charles Robnett (Bursar), Sherrie Phelps (Associate Bursar) and Charlie Turner (Assistant Bursar) will be available in BA 345.

The Collections Office will also be located in BA 345. 

Parking Permit Information:

Parking permits for the 2023-2024 academic year are available for purchase online in MyLeo or in person at the payment windows in the McDowell Administration Building.  

2023-2024 permits are required for the academic year September 1, 2023 through August 31, 2024.

Please go to the LeoPortal (MyLeo) to purchase your parking permit online using the Parking Permit app.  You can then pick up your permit at any of our cashier windows in the McDowell Administration Building.  We can mail your permit as well if you cannot pick it up.

General student parking permits for 2023-2024 are $64 for the year and will expire on 8-31-2024.  Permits for New Pride, F-Halls, Faculty/Staff, Contractors and Disabled will also cost $64 for 2023-2024.

Residents of Prairie Crossing are charged $96 for a 2023-2024 parking permit.  

Parking permits can be purchased in-person at any of the payment windows in the McDowell Administration Building.   Our payment windows are open 8-5 Monday-Friday.

Buying your books online through the University bookstore? Click here to access information and the necessary form for online book credits. 

Question or comment? Email us at - our goal is to be able to respond to your inquiry within 1 business day.  Response time may be a bit more than that during peak periods but we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Please note:  We do not have access to student financial aid files through our office.  You will need to contact the Financial Aid Office for questions about financial aid eligibility, offer and acceptance procedures, aid appeals, or other issues regarding your financial aid (loans, scholarships and grants).  The Financial Aid Office can be reached by email at  You can go the Financial Aid webpage by clicking here.

GENERAL OFFICE INFORMATION (hours, location, services, frequently asked questions)

What does it cost to attend A&M-Commerce?
 Tuition/fee information
 Housing and meal plan costs

When do I have to pay?
 Critical dates for students
 Billing information
 Installment plan payment option (Fall and Spring semesters only)
How do I pay?
1. Pay online through MyLeo using the link to LeoPay.
2. Mail payments
3. Telephone payments
4. In-person payments

International students

Pay through Flywire at


Aggregate incoming wire payments are limited to the estimated cost of attendance figures for Fall/Spring semesters shown below:

Undergraudate - living on campus $17,894

Undergraduate - living off campus $18,775

Graduate student - living on campus $11,568

Graduate student - living off campus $12,449

Incoming wire payments may be rejected if the aggregate amount for the semester exceeds the figures shown above.

 What about Financial Aid?
 Financial Aid Office
 Scholarship Office
 Information about Plus/Parent college loans
 Book vouchers for students with financial aid

I do not receive Financial Aid or I do not receive enough aid to pay for everything.  Can the university provide any assistance?
Enroll in tuition loans online in Leopay.
 A&M-Commerce Leo Personal loans–information and forms

Can the university help me with a short-term personal loan?
A&M-Commerce emergency personal loans–information and forms

Do I qualify for any waiver or exemption of tuition/fees?
List of current waivers and exemptions

Can my employer pay my bill?
Third-party payments
School District Setup

What about refunds?
Information and forms are available for:
 Financial Aid refunds
 Refunds for dropped classes
 Withdrawal from the University
 Property deposit refunds

How can I obtain a free checking account for direct deposit?  Most local banks offer free checking.  Please check with your local branch for further details.

My account is past due and I have a registration/transcript hold.  What are my options?
 Registration holds
 Transcript holds
 Collection procedures for past due accounts

How do I get a student ID card?
Visit  the Mane Card Services site for information on how to obtain a student ID card.

I have a question-How do I contact your office?
 Email us
 Staff directory

Payment Card Industry Standards (PCI) Information
Please visit PCI standards and University procedures/forms

Additional forms
Power of attorney

Quick Links

Need an update?

To request a change to this page or to request access to make changes yourself, email